3.9.14

LYKKE LI x OTHER STORIES

Lykke-Li-Other-Stories-1-Vogue-28Aug2014-pr_b_1080x720Lykke-Li-Other-Stories-5-Vogue-28Aug2014-pr_b_1080x720Lykke-Li-Other-Stories-7-Vogue-28Aug2014-pr_b_1080x720

When I found out that & Other Stories was having a collaboration with Lykki Li I was beyond excited! Lykki Li has been one of my favourite artists for quite some time and she has an amazing sense of style.  
& Other Stories has made quite a name for itself already and the simplicity and elegance that this brand stands for matches quite well with Li's style. It's safe to say that I will be waiting in line when the online shop opens it's digital doors, so that I can see if there are items that grab my attention in particular.

The collaboration arrives online and in stores on September 4th!

1 opmerking: