13.9.14

OUTFIT | FORMAL INTRODUCTION

imageimage-3 image-1 image-2
Pictures by Chayenne

With the weather these days it is so difficult to choose what to wear. The mornings are grey and then all of a sudden the sun comes out and the sky turns blue. Since I took this pictures in the afternoon I was able to enjoy some sunbeams on my face and wear a 'summer' kind of outfit. The weather forecast seems promising, so I hope I will be able to go bare legged one last time, before I can say goodbye to my shorts until next year.

The top I'm wearing just came in the mail yesterday and the cheeky detail is what attracted me to it. It would be a fun piece to wear during a night out! As you will notice in due time I'm not a person who is drawn to bright colours. Even though lately I have been trying to add a little bit more colour into my wardrobe, I find myself always eyeing black pieces.

TOP: FOREVER21 JEANS: BERSHKA SHOES:ZARA BAG: MONKI WATCH: ERNEST NECKLACE: FASHIONOLOGY

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I hate it when you can't forecast the weather haha. I love your look! The high waisted jeans look so chic combined with that top! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the shirt! It's indeed perfect for clubbing or something like that :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen