17.9.14

OUTFIT | LITTLE GREY DRESS

foto 4foto 1foto 3foto 2
Pictures by Chayenne


Before I start talking about my outfit, let's start with the star in the pictures: Billie. If people have to describe me in three words I'm sure they would call me 'Crazy Cat Lady'. I still live at home and so do the cats: Lily, James, Billie and Sara. You must have guessed by now that the name I have chosen for my blog is inspired by two of my cats. The reason I have chosen for Billie and James is that they are each others best friends. Running after each other in the garden is one of their favorite pass times.


Even though I've spent my last post talking about how I want autumn to arrive, even I couldn't resist going bare legged on more time. It's a pity I have colleges all week long, so I am not able to enjoy the sun as much as I would have liked to. I still have my 'summer tan' from my visit to Barcelona last month. Luckily my legs are tanned all year 'round, so I can't complain on that department.

DRESS: FOREVER21 SANDALS: ZARA BRACELET: &OTHER STORIES NECKLACE, RING: FASHIONOLOY

5 opmerkingen: